BPM-A203 Anesthesia Machine with Ventilator
- Adopting microcomputer control with high-definition 5.7” LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters. It is versatile in function and excellent in performance;
- The high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate. And it is available to choose one kind of gas from Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, ensuring a successful anesthesia operation;
- Reliable pneumatic transmission system;
- Economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer;
- Modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.
High-strength engineering plastic rack, light, beautiful and corrosion resistant
Scope of application
O2, N2O: 0.27～0.55MPa
O2, N2O linkage and N2O Stopper
When using nitrous oxide, oxygen concentration>25%;
When the oxygen pressure<0.2MPa, the flow of nitrous oxide would be cut off.
Flow rate of rapid oxygen supply
Low oxygen pressure alarm
There will be sound alarm when the oxygen
pressure < 0.2MPa
it has the function of automatic compensation based on pressure,temperature,and flow rate. The regulation range of evaporator concentration is 0～5 vol%;
Among Halothane,Enflurane,Isoflurane and Sevoflurane,one can be chosen for application as required by the customer;
Vaporizers that are imported with original packaging are also available.
working mode: all-close, semi-close, semi-open;
releasing pressure: 0.5～7 kPa
bellows for adults, bellows for children
tidal volume range: 0～1500 ml
Part of Ventilator
High-definition 5.7” LCD screen display
Tidal volume 50～1500ml
Rate 2～99 bpm
SIMV rate 2~20bpm
Inspiratory trigger pressure -1.0～2.0 kPa
PEEP 0～2.0 kPa
Pressure range 1.0～6.0 kPa
SIGH 1.5 times the inspiratory time
Parameters for ventilation monitoring
tidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, SIMV rate, total respiratory rate, I/E, peak pressure of airway, pressure - time waveform, flow rate - time waveform, PEEP, inspiratory trigger pressure
Monitoring of oxygen concentration
Security Alarm System
1. Oxygen Concentration alarm:
upper limit setting range (50%～100%);
low limit setting range (15%～50%).
2. Airway pressure alarm:
upper limit setting range 1.0～6.0 kPa;
low limit setting range 0.4～2.0 kPa.
3. Per-minute ventilation volume alarm:
upper limit setting range 3.0～30L/min;
low limit setting range 1.0～10L/min.
4.Sustained high-pressure alarm:it will give alarm when stress have consistently been higher than 2.5 kPa.
5. Suffocation alarm: it will give sound and light alarm if there is
no tidal volume input for 15 seconds.
6. Power alarm
AC 220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz
BPM is the best anesthesia machine supplier. Welcome your inquiry.
24h at Service
firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp:+8613598095446, +8615639080652