BPM-M803N Multi Parameters Baby Monitor for Newborn
- Light weight and easy to carry.
- It adopts medical ARM chip motherboard and medical embedded Linux operating system.
- With built-in pluggable lithium battery, which can work for up to 5 hours, also has on-board power interface;
- With Masimo SET digital blood oxygen technology, guarantee the accurate measurement for the peripheral pulse blood oxygen of the non-stationary state and weak perfusion patients, scalable perfusion index monitoring parameters, especially in neonatal care, significantly reduce the incidence of retinopathy of premature babies, the detection of congenital heart disease as early as possible to help accelerate the intervention, timely and effectively revive the neonate;
- With SunTech non-invasive blood pressure, with strong anti-interference ability, which ensures the accuracy of measurement during neonatal exercise, and has passed FDA and CE tests. The module is stable and has a long life. The size of the special baby cuff can cover the arm circumference of all infants, material is soft and can avoid the stimulation to the baby's arm;
- Has wired/wireless/hybrid Internet, supports two-way communication, and can be widely used in neonatal monitoring and intensive care of serious diseases during operation.
8” Color TFT-LCD
Resolution800x600 pixels or higher
Power voltage AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Power input ≤ 70VA
Safety class: Category I
Type: Rechargeable Lithium battery
Charge time: ≤ 6 hours
Operating time under the normal use and full charge:≥ 300 minutes
Thermal Recorder (Option)
Method: thermal dot array
Papeter width: 50mm(1.97in)
Paper speed: 12.5/25/50 (mm/sec)
Traces Maximum: 3 tracks
Ethernet network standard RJ45 socket
RF Wireless LAN: 433MHz, 10mW(option)
Defibrillation output: option
Video output: option
Three leves: Low, Medium, High
Indication: auditory and visual
Setup: default and custom
Silence: All alarms can be silenced
Volume: 45~85 dB measured at 1 meter
Store&review 120 hours trend data and trend maps
Parameter option: HR, SpQ2, NIBP, PR, Resp, CO2, Temp 1, Temp 2,ST
Cycle intervals of trend storage 1min, 2min, 3min, 4min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 25min, 30min.
ECG: 10 minutes one important lead’s ECG waveform
Alarm: 1000 groups Alarm events reviewing
NIBP: 750 groups NIBP measurement
Arrhythmia: 128 groups data(8 seconds ECG waveforms)
Power-ff storage: 72 hours trend data & 1 ECG waveform(option)
Working temperature: 0~+40℃
Transportation and storage temperature: -20~+55℃
Relative humidity: Working ≤ 85%
Transportation and storage ≤ 93%
Atmospheric pressure: Working 700~1060 hPa
Transportation and storage 500~1060hPa
ECG, HR, RESP, SunTech Advantage NIBP, Masimo SET SpO2, PR, TEMP, Lithium Battery
2-TEMP, Recorder, EtCO2(micro stream, main stream), Nellcor SpO2, Multi-Gas(micro stream, main stream).
BPM is the best baby monitor supplier. Welcome your inquiry.
24h at Service
email@example.com WhatsApp:+8613598095446, +8615639080652